Sunday, March 13, 2016

God Knows

Scripture
O Lord, You search me and You know me, You know my resting and my rising, You discern my purpose from afar, You mark when I walk or lie down, all my ways are open to You. 
O search me God, know my heart. O test me and know my thoughts. See that I follow not the wrong path and lead me in the path of life eternal.
Psalm 139

(From Patricia: Because some of those who read Looks Like Lost asked questions, I have re-written the 12th installment, titled The End, to answer the questions. Please click on the link (Looks Like Lost) and re-read this chapter. The book is still free to read - though in a few days it will no longer be offered for free. The e-book will still be available for $15. I am in the beginning stages of having it printed and published.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.