Thursday, November 24, 2016

Expressing Gratitude

Brother David Steindl-Rast
“The root of joy is gratefulness...It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful. 
"As I express my gratitude, I become more deeply aware of it. And the greater my awareness, the greater my need to express it. What happens here is a spiraling ascent, a process of growth in ever expanding circles around a steady center."
Gratitude, the Heart of Prayer

I'm grateful to all of you, the Day Book readers. The opportunity to share the Great Matter with you is a joy. Happy Thanksgiving. Patricia

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our sincere reciprocity, dear friend-in-the-One. Your Day Book, as well as your presence in our lives, is very precious. (Benoît-M.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much Gratitude to you dear friend who sends daily reminders to turn to God.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.