Monday, April 13, 2020

An Easter Sunday Conversation Between Friends

Each One, Especially

Patricia: Today I am very much feeling the greatness of the blessing given in Bernadette's life and work. I sometimes question why God would give an ordinary person like myself such a great and powerful glimpse of Truth. It is a mystery for which I will be eternally grateful.

Friend: Hard to believe but true that God wants the full Truth for ALL of us: human, animals, everything created on this earth, our galaxy and beyond.  So we rejoice in that.  The incarnation is a clear statement of this intent.  No one is less or more worthy for Truth, we are all made especially for it--God's intent begins with our creation.

Patricia: Then that includes me! Thanks be to God.

Friend: Yes, especially you – and especially all! Let's rejoice.  Today is Easter, a happy and glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.