Sunday, August 16, 2020

Day Off and an Explanation

No quotation today.

A little explanation: Due to hard wear and long use, my hands and wrists are not able to do much typing these days. Though I can dictate the quotes I find, and also sometimes cut and paste, there  still remains a lot of that blasted 'clicking' that must be done, which takes its toll. So far I have been able to keep finding and sharing - but please understand, when a quote doesn't come on any one day (or several) just couldn't manage it. No pity or even sympathy needed - this happens to every older person in one way or another, where our faculties and abilities become more limited. It is preparation for being shown that we never did anything lasting anyway; that was all God's doing. I do the best I can because of you, and also because of the joy it brings me. But a few more 'days off' may be necessary at this point. I feel sure you will understand. 

Your friend on the path,
Patricia





2 comments:

  1. I completely relate to what you are saying. for me the aging -- arthritis - is in the knees, hips and shoulders. As a dancer I try to tell my students that it is not a problem when I can't dance, that it is aging and it is just a reminder of let go and let God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for any one of your quotations over the years. They are timeless. Peter

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.